[expletive deleted]

A word of warning for those of weak knee: I will no doubt find it necessary to use profanity from time to time when describing the daily goings on of my rich and phrenetic life. If you find such digressions disturbing or in any way offensive, I suggest to hang out with others of like mind.

Here's a quick test: "Whilst shaving my head this morning, my ancient and ever-dulling electric razor almost lopped off my fucking earlobe."

Taken aback? No? That's good. That's fucking good.

I bet you hesitated to click on that hyperlink. Not to worry; I vow to never knowingly direct you to any sites of dubious content. Actually, don't click that last one lest you feel compelled to further investigate. Under no circumstances should you do so... it is without question the worst thing that's ever happened.

No comments: